Kokotewa

Skill Info

Silencing Attack [NPC_SILENCEATTACK 178]
Summary
Max Lv
Max Lv
Max Lv defines the skill max level.
10
DMGatk
Physical Attack Multiplier
DMGatk defines skill ATK multiplier, e.g. a 2.0 ATK multiplier implies 2x ATK damage.
1.20
DMGhits
Damage Hits
DMGhits defines the number of "hits" that accompany the skill visually and soft DEF/MDEF calculations. All hits are calculated simultaneously, e.g. Lex Aeterna will increase the damage of all hits.
1
DMGwaves
Damage Waves
DMGwaves defines the number of "waves" that damage is dealt. All waves are calculated separately, e.g. Lex Aeterna will increase the damage of a single wave.
1
Range
Range
Range defines the applicable range NPCs and (Players) may select a target before casting the skill.
7 (8) cells
Element
Attack Element
Element defines the attack element for elemental modifiers. If "weapon", the skill inherits the weapon element.
neutral
Target
Target Method
Target defines the skill targeting method, e.g. self [no target], position [cell], or object [monster or player].
object
Monster Prerequisites
Skills
No skill prerequisites
Mitigated By
Skills
Prevent
Skill is prevented by the following skills marked with a ✓. This must occur before the skill is cast.
P
Dispel
Skill is dispelled by the following skills marked with a ✓. This must occur after the skill is cast.
D
Cicada Skin Shed
Temporarily nullify physical attacks that would damage the user. When damage is nullified, the user is knocked back.
Cicada Skin Shed
✘*
Skill is not mitigated by Cicada Skin Shed or Mirror Image.
-
Mirror Image
Temporarily nullify physical attacks that would damage the user.
Mirror Image
✘*
Skill is not mitigated by Cicada Skin Shed or Mirror Image.
-
Description

Attack an enemy to inflict neutral physical damage and silence by chance.

Advancement
Lv12345678910
Silence20% chance40% chance60% chance80% chance100% chance120% chance140% chance160% chance180% chance200% chance
msql46.2 ms
html0.2 ms

Ragnarok Online © Gravity Corp. & Lee Myoungjin
Kokotewa ©